Responsible for this web page is Fundación Exit (hereafter, Exit), with C.I.F. G-62203047, and registered office: calle Pelai, 44, 08001, Barcelona (Spain).
Exit has been registered in the Foundations Register of the Ministry of Health and Social Policy in the Book with the number 08/0391.
If you wish to get in touch with the person responsible for the web, you can do so by:
- Electronic email at the address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letter Post at the address: C/ Pelai, 44, 08001, Barcelona (España)
- Telephone: 93 231 99 57 (with the prefix 34 for calls from outside Spain)
This web site has been created to spread news about the activities of Exit. The fact of visiting the site or filling out a form that one may come across in the web page does not imply the beginning of any contractual relationship with the afore-mentioned foundation.
The different elements of this page, and the web site as a whole, are protected by the Spanish norm regarding intellectual and industrial property.
The brands, commercial names and distinctive signs that appear in the web site are the property of Exit, or of third entities that permit their use by Exit.
Neither total nor partial reproduction of the web is permitted without the written consent of Exit. The same prohibition applies to the elements the web is composed of.
Exit assumes no responsibility for:
- Damages that may be caused to the users’ equipment while surfing the Web site, including, if such be the case, damage caused by computer virus.
- Functional errors of the web.
- Links given for sites of third parties.